At a glance
Bilfinger Intervalve (Pty) Ltd. is a subsidiary of Bilfinger Power Africa (Pty) Ltd. within the Bilfinger Power Systems Group. Bilfinger Power Systems is a subgroup of the engineering and services company Bilfinger SE. As an engineering and services group, Bilfinger develops, builds, maintains and operates plants and buildings for infrastructure, real estate, industry and the energy sector.
Founded by Steinmüller Africa and Sempell in 1971 to supply valves and related services to the power generation industry, Bilfinger Intervalve Africa today has a 2 000 square metre factory in Bethal, Mpumalanga and has supplied products and services to major industrial plants constructed in South Africa.
With experience in serving the mining, power generation, process, pulp and paper, water treatment, iron and steel and chemical / petrochemical industries. Intervalve has become a leader in the supply and maintenance of valves.
Today Bilfinger Intervalve Africa is serious about B-BBEE development with backing from Bilfinger SE and Steinmüller Africa.
- Stockists and importers of a wide range of valves for all duties
- Specialist suppliers of boiler and steam related instrumentation
- Valve project management - specification, procurement, documentation, installation and commissioning
- Valve inspections and testing
- On site valve maintenance
- Valve repairs and refurbishment
- Safety valve repairs and bench setting
- Sootblower repairs and refurbishment
- Repairs to boiler instrumentation and related steam equipment